- trisha (possibility)Hi Jo. Enjoyed the quiz -scored 8/10 -so think I may have to re-sit... Trisha
- katrina71Thanks Jo, well done, very useful. I haven't tried AMIS yet but I've used WordTalk a lot with my chi
- carolskovThank you for the advice about inserting a picture. I must spend more time tinkering with Wordpress
- katrina71Excellent, well done Jo, very informative. Katrina.
- JoThanks - it did take some time to get my head round it all. The theme is mystique - free on template
- carolskovHi Jo You must have spent a lot of time on your Wordpress. It looks great, well done. Mine looks ext
- lucybronwinHi Jo, your blog is flagship stuff! Thank you for sharing and leading the way, Lucy
- JoThank you for your feedback - was it clear enough?
- Hi everyone! (2)
- Text to Speech – last update before Christmas (0)
- Cue card remix – Internet Browser keyboard shortcuts (0)
- COMPUTER PRODUCTIVITY AND ACCESSIBILITY (0)
- E-Readers and accessibility (0)
- Children’s E Books (0)
- A short summary of my learning so far (0)
- Report on the impact of my learning on the ITR12 course (0)
- My learning on the course – practical implementations and challenges (0)
- Speech Recognition – The advantages and disadvantages (0)
- Unit 13: Assistive technologies for people with physical disabilities
- Unit 13 – Case scenario for a pupil with a print and physical difficulty
- Speech Recognition – The advantages and disadvantages
- My learning on the course – practical implementations and challenges
- Report on the impact of my learning on the ITR12 course
How many more days?Christmas DayDecember 25th, 2012The big day is here.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.